11-12yr olds Baseball
When: Saturday, February 6th, 2021
Where: Western Albemarle High School Gym. 5941 Rockfish Gap Turnpike, Crozet, VA 22932
Time: Times will be announced once registration closes
***All ages are based on age as of April 30th of season year***
2021 Babe Ruth Birth Chart (Go up 1 yr, link is currently 2020)
Please note – we have tried to break up groups trying out at one time more than usual due to the growth of our league and to minimize wait times. Please arrive a few minutes before your scheduled arrival time. Arrival times account for warming up and are not predicted start times.
If you come outside of your scheduled arrival time you will be placed at the back of the group scheduled for that time.
*All time slots are defined by the first letter of the players last name.
· Wear Tennis Shoes Only
· Arrive at least a half hour early to sign in and loosen up before tryouts
· Bring bat, glove and helmet. Catcher’s Gear will be provided
If you have not registered, register online at www.peachtreebaseball.com and come to tryouts on Sat.
In order to establish parity among the teams, ALL Minor/Major players must attend Tryouts. If for some reason your child cannot be there please email Cheryl Madison @[email protected] in advance.
IF YOU ARE LEAGUE AGE 9 AND TRYING OUT FOR MINOR DIVISION, YOU MUST TRYOUT.
Arrive at least a half hour early to register and loosen up before tryouts. Bring bat, glove and helmet. Catcher’s Gear will be provided.
If you have not registered and want to tryout, please come to the tryouts on Sat to fill out the paper work or register online.
- Draft date will be Sunday, Feb 21st for Majors. Wed, Feb 24th for Minors. Players do not come to draft day. A head coach will contact you after this date to let you know what team you will play for.
- All Cal Ripken (Crozet Park) divisions will start practice on Saturday, March 13th
- All Cal Ripken (Crozet Park) divisions will start games on March 27th
If you have a question or concern, please contact your Major/Minor Vice President, Andy Huffmyer @ [email protected] Email is the best way to communicate.
Team, Field & Concession Sponsors are needed, click here to see sponsor opportunities.
Click here to Join our email list and receive organization news