MINOR TRYOUT DATES
9-10yr olds Baseball
When: Saturday, February 1st, 2020
Where: Western Albemarle High School Main Gym-At the end of the school
5941 Rockfish Gap Turnpike, Crozet, VA 22932
Time: Times will be announce once registration is closed
***All ages are based on age as of April 30th of season year***
2019 Babe Ruth Birth Chart (2020 go up 1 yr)
Please note – we have tried to break up groups trying out at one time more than usual due to the growth of our league and to minimize wait times. Please arrive a few minutes before your scheduled arrival time. Arrival times account for warming up and are not predicted start times.
If you come outside of your scheduled arrival time you will be placed at the back of the group scheduled for that time.
*All time slots are defined by the first letter of the players last name.
· Wear Tennis Shoes Only
· Arrive at least a half hour early to sign in and loosen up before tryouts
· Bring bat, glove and helmet. Catcher’s Gear will be provided
If you have not registered and want to tryout, come to tryouts on Sat to fill out the paper work or register online at www.peachtreebaseball.com
In order to establish parity among the teams, ALL Minor/Major players must attend Tryouts. If for some reason your child cannot be there please email Cheryl Madison @[email protected] in advance.
Arrive at least a half hour early to register and loosen up before tryouts. Bring bat, glove and helmet. Catcher’s Gear will be provided.
If you have not registered and want to tryout, please come to the tryouts on Sat to fill out the paper work or register online.
- Draft date will be Sunday, Feb 16th for Majors. Wed, Feb 19th for Minors. Players do not come to draft day. A head coach will contact you after this date to let you know what team you will play for.
- All Cal Ripken (Crozet Park) divisions will start practice on Saturday, March 7th.
- All Cal Ripken (Crozet Park) divisions will start games on March 21st
If you have a question or concern, please contact your Major/Minor Vice President, Andy Huffmyer @ [email protected] Email is the best way to communicate.